advanced home screen features

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by alexb, Nov 10, 2006.

1. alexb

alexb New Member

advanced home screen features

Uses fizzweather, orange, facade & papyrus
    I have been working on a homescreen with quicker access to some important features... now i'm looking for some help getting it tweaked...
    on the home screen you scroll left & right to choose text/voice/email
    unfortunately i haven't found a way to use command or action to link directly to 'text messages' or my phone's email account, but voice and profile were easy, i left the action to sms threader there, but unfortunately it doesn't decrement the unread messages, annoying!
    i also made 4 facade bars, calendar, apps, tasks & ie, but have had trouble tweaking the ie bar icon
    i'm also attempting to put the date AND time on the top line, don't really care about bluetooth, messages or some of the other iconbar items that
    i'd be just as happy throwing the date above the fizzweather plugin, but that wasn't working either.
    any of you amazing artists feel like jazzing this up a little please
    any help is much appreciated!
    since i don't have a registered copy of pocket controller i give up on getting an image out there, any other apps for this?

Attached Files:

2. alexb

alexb New Member

I found a way to link directly to SMS and my other email account, but cannot get this plugin to work inside a shortcut bar like i was hoping...
    this plugin uses a registry key to show "text messages (#)" so after editing the registry to shorten the wording to "T (#)" but it still doesn't show.
    i can't be the only one out there that would like to use an icon or short text to link directly to text messaging, any ideas would be appreciated

<plugin clsid="{8486CC1E-025B-4888-9C76-048DF7C1787D}" name="msgcount2" height="25" autoheight="false">
    <background>
    <format state="selected" bgcolor="COLOR_HOMEHIGHLIGHT"/>
    </background>
    <mail account="sms"/>
    </plugin>