Add "PAUSE" to Voicemail Speed Dial (pre-configured)

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by jmsaurer, Aug 13, 2009.

1. jmsaurer

jmsaurer New Member

Add "PAUSE" to Voicemail Speed Dial (pre-configured)

Anyone know how to edit/configure the pre-configured VM (1/Q key) speed dial on the Ozone? I can add/edit speed dials no problem except for this pre-configured one. However, I want to edit the VM speed dial so that I can insert a PAUSE and then add my password characters so that I don't have to press them when callling to retrieve my VM's. I've researched this to death and also tried everything but can't get it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thx.
  2. jmsaurer

jmsaurer New Member

Oh, and I also forgot to mention that in my Contacts I am able to edit the Voicemail contact (i.e., "*86"added "p#5498#"). However, this DOES NOT carry over to the pre-configured Voicemail Speed Dial. Furthermore, when I try to save it as the "1" Speed Dial it shows me that it is "Reserved" and I am unable to save.

I saved it as "11" for the time being as a workaround.
  3. gr8mick1

gr8mick1 New Member

Start -- Settings -- Phone -- Call Options.

Under Voice mail number:
    put in your number starting with a 1 no parentheses or dashes the the letter "p"followed by your password then # IE.

16105551212p1234#

now when you do speed dial 1, or *86 it will dial this number and automatically enter your password for you.
  4. jmsaurer

jmsaurer New Member

thanks bro! that was it! it works.

this phone ROCKS!
  5. gnath9

gnath9 New Member

this may be off topic but ... I really like the youmail.com it plays your voice mail thru media player and you can save to phone. Plus it allows personal greatings for free !!!
  6. jmsaurer

jmsaurer New Member

thanks for the tip on youmail. i'll be sure to check that out. sounds bichen.
  7. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member

Works on my Q9c but I had to put in two p's because USCC doesn't pick up quite fast enough. The end # wasn't necessary with USCC but didn't hurt. Thanks!