Activating on Verizon

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9n' started by astrocramp, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Bullroarer Took

Bullroarer Took New Member

THANK YOU!!!!!! (And your anonymous friend too!)
  2. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

^^No Prob.

Quick FYI to everyone I'm still holding out in case any others want to get theres added. If I don't get any more request by tomorrow the list I have currently will be forwarded off to get the process rolling for the ones that have sent them over to me. so plz get any MEID over to me ASAP ( ie by tomorrow) so I can finish things up and get the ball rolling. Peace
  3. wnrussell

wnrussell Active Member

Napoleon A4500 group

I just sent in the last batch. Let me know if you are not on here:

Last character omitted (*)

A000000EF197D*
    A000000E4D902*
    A000000E4D904*
    A000000E4D8C3*
    A000000E4D8B9*
    A000000E4D8D9*
    A000000EF1982*
    A000000E4D8B3*
    A000000E4D8B2*
    A000000E4D8C3*
  4. wnrussell

wnrussell Active Member

Quick response so far.

Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 9:11 PM
    To: wnr3@russellstone.com
    Subject: RE: Napoleon A4500 group

Hello Mr. Russell, Its been awhile since I've received and email from you, sorry I didn't back to you earlier I read the email and didn't reply. I`ll work on these tonight and they should be added with in a few days.
    -----
  5. kwood129

kwood129 Member

It's a shame that we couldn't just get a global list of these phones. it would be great if we could just get them all on the list at one time and never have to worry about this again. I'm still thankful for getting mine activated the last time. Lately I've broken the front lens on the phone but it still works. then shortly after that I've had problems with the 1.35 firmware. the phone just started refusing to make or receive calls. Flashing back to 1.31 fixed it. During that time I deactivated and reactivated the phone several times. No problems at all. That was the first time that I've pulled it off since activation. It's a great feeling.
  6. wnrussell

wnrussell Active Member

It has been two (2) weeks, so I just sent him a nudge :dft012:wink

Edit:

Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:17 PM
    To: wnr3@russellstone.com

I submitted it and it is still pending so please allow a few more days.
  7. Bullroarer Took

Is anyone's phone from the latest MEID batch working yet? I checked mine last night and still got the e911 compliance error.
  8. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

Not yet for me either as I've been checking mine every couple of days. I did however get an email this am from the other gentlemen involved as he got a reply from VZW. They apologized on the delay and are looking into why they are not done yet. As soon as I get any word/reply I'll let you know the skinny as I'm hoping they will be done soon. I've got 2 brand new Naps sitting here just waiting to be sold but can't as of yet. And the buyers are driving me nuts......lol.
  9. wnrussell

wnrussell Active Member

Still waiting

Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:12 PM
    To: Bill Russell

I apologize I intended to reply to this email when I received it. It appears that they are still pending, I will email the team to get an eta or have it expedited for you.
  10. wnrussell

wnrussell Active Member

Look at this ETA

Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 2:22 PM

Just receved the email from the dept, the estimated date to complete the request is 01/22/10 02:19:05 PM EST.
  11. wnrussell

wnrussell Active Member

Good news - time to test

Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 5:03 PM

The ESN`s should work fine now.

:dft010:big_smile
  12. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

No go on the 2 Naps I currently have on hand that were on the list. FYI I tried doing it OTA and online. OTA says it can't be activated and you have to call the 800#, doing it online you get a msg saying the ESN/MEID is invalid or entered wrong. And yea I did double check the 2 MEIDs each time after getting that msg online and they were entered correctly.
  13. Bullroarer Took

We cannot activate the phone associated with the ESN/MEID you entered because it is not E911 capable. Please contact Customer Service at 800-922-0204 for assistance.

No worky for me either. :(
  14. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

FYI I'm going to try calling in to CS and see what the issue is seeing as the MEIDs are suppose to be in the database. I more curious to find out if they are actually there and it is a different issue. Just need to get the brain rolling as the hangover is taking its toll today.....lol, no wonder why I don't go out to the bar anymore. Once I get motivated and call I'll report back later on.

However I'm curious has your Nap giving you that msg been active on the network in the past?
  15. Bullroarer Took

Yes it has.
  16. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

Quick update as I've been messing with the few Naps and MEIDs I had on the list. Make a long story short the MEIDs were not processed/entered correctly as per the emails we got end of last week. I worked on them over the weekend and talked to VZW myself personally to see if I could get any details on the issue. Anywhoo we have got back in contact with the person to find out what the deal is because of what I was told when I called VZW and are now waiting for a reply back. As soon as there is any word I will test mine first to make sure all is good to go before posting to have others test.
  17. Bullroarer Took

I tried again and got a new error:

"The phone associated with the ESN/MEID you entered cannot be activated at this time. Please contact Customer Service at 800-922-0204 for assistance."

Which is a new one for me but doesn't really give me the warm fuzzies since I've never be able to get anywhere with CS in the past. Any news? Or should I sell it for parts?
  18. manbat

manbat Active Member

Just Re-Activated mine....

I rotated back to my Nap last night. Mine was in one of the first batches entered and activated as a "Q9c". It still activates OTA perfectly. VZNav added with "MY Verizon" with no trouble. I'm up and running!!
  19. bjmjpl

bjmjpl New Member

i had to reactivate using customer service but it went right back on - no prob....

only issue was it was recognized as a q9 silver orig and they worked for 2 weeks to get it to a q9c but couldnt so they credited me 40 bux and i cant use VZ nav....so whatever - i will use a free one instead - as i told them....zzzzzz

but yeah cust service but it right on...
  20. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

Kinda curious what msg were you getting when it said to call CS. Also curious why you had to call in if the unit has been active before and the MEID is in the system database.