A few questions...

Discussion in 'Moto Q Hacks' started by my95z34, Sep 5, 2007.

1. my95z34

my95z34 New Member

A few questions...

Ok, there are quite a bit of things I am looking to do with my Q. One of which I have no idea whatsoever of how to do it. I'll start with that one.

When my Q boots up, it plays the little Motorola animation, after that it shows my Windows screen. When it shows that image, it vibrates and makes a bootup sound. Is it possible to get rid of both of those? They annoy the crap out of me.

Ok, now the one I've done some researching about. I have changed my incoming call image by pointing the reg to the new image. Now I want to change a few other ones. I am looking for the reg entries for the in-a-call background image, the info image, the sync image, the image for when you are changing the volume, the notify image, and also the little number pad that is at the top of the window when you are dialing a number.

Please help me out! Thanks in advance!!
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

3. my95z34

my95z34 New Member

Alright, I've got the bootup sound taken care of, also I've got the dial pad and the in call screen done. Thank you!

One other thing, when I miss a call I dont get a little notification pop up. It just goes back to the home screen. And I dont get the sync pop up when I sync neither. Any reason as to why?

TIA
  4. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

you will get a phone with an exclaimation mark over top in the status bar at the top of the screen for a missed call
    but a full missed call screen requires editing the xml code of the homescreen
    you can find info on that in the homescreen forum

not sure what you mean by a sync pop up
  5. my95z34

my95z34 New Member

Damn, well that sucks.

And idk about the sync one, but in a thread on Q users they had a bunch of images. All of which I named in the first post. I had never seen it before so I asked.

Thanks alot.
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

did you even look at the second link i posted ? it describes how-to plus it even links to the Qusers.com thread...