9/15 not Mango day :(

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by ninjaap, Sep 15, 2011.

1. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

2. jaysonben

jaysonben Member

3. SnailUK

SnailUK Member

This is the problem with spending months hyping updates (and exactly the same problem exists on the xbox).

Microsoft spend months telling you how great it'll be, but never give you a firm idea of the launch date, and you spend months listening to rumours, and getting excited, only to find yet another rumour is wrong.

Im can't wait for Mango, or the next xbox update, and every time i read a rumour, i get a little more pi$$ed off at waiting for them.
    ninjaap likes this.
  4. Ita Feliciano

Ita Feliciano New Member

since there are dates for the mango, how do I know what version my Samsung Focus has? The update for this phone has two stages. V1.3 is for september 27. and mid October for V1.4. Where do I get that info in the phone. Mines say: OSversion:7.0.7390.0. Firmware:2103.11.3.3, please some help.
  5. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

I've read that you can find it in the battery area of the phone.
  6. Ita Feliciano

Ita Feliciano New Member

Yes, got it. Mines is V1.3 so I am lucky. Just waiting the Mango for the customized ringtone feature.
  7. RobR

RobR Member

Can't fault them this time around, they always said Mango will be available in the Fall which began last Friday and they released Mango on Tuesday. Unfortunately there are plenty of resources initiating rumours and the media love to hype it to make news.