8 Java Games 320x240

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by russian, Dec 9, 2008.

1. jan001

jan001 New Member

I've been reading here about people's different experiences with Java-based apps, and it seems like there's not one emulator that's "guaranteed" to work with WM6 on the Q9c.

There's a great site I use at work and would like to be able to use away from work. It plays continuous loops of the surf. I can access the site just fine on the phone but get "no java. Check out the FAQs." From the FAQs, I can't be positive but it doesn't look like there's going to be a way to make it work on the phone.

If anyone is so inclined, I'd appreciate some input on whether I'm reading things right, that it's not something I'll be able to use on the phone. The site is www.sulger.net/soundsculptures/calmbeach.html. The FAQs are under ../soundsculptures/help.html.

Even if you don't know about a version of a Java emulator that would work, you might enjoy relaxing to the sounds for a little while. (And no, I have nothing to gain by that; I just enjoy the site. :) It would be sweet to be able to play that on nights when I have trouble falling asleep.)
  2. beats

beats Member

what modified jbed?which one? theres so many mentioned in just this thread.please post if possible. where did you install the jbed?
  3. yameen1

yameen1 New Member

Check out posts #28 and thereafter, they will point you to the right modified Jbed. I just installed it on my storage card, and that was it.
  4. Maka Vely

Maka Vely New Member