3200 mAh Battery Poll

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by theicepelican, May 12, 2007.

?

3200 mAh Battery... Worth it or no?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. theicepelican

theicepelican New Member

3200 mAh Battery Poll

So I'm thinking we need to have a poll about wether the extended 3200 mAh battery is worth it... Yes or No?
  2. BoneZQ

BoneZQ New Member

I love it; I don't mind about the size/weight it adds. I need battery life for my 'Q'!! :2cool:
  3. Illuminator

Illuminator New Member

So, how long is the extended battery lasting over the one that came with the Q? I know it states a 300% number, but was curious from a practical stance.
  4. RFI4U

RFI4U New Member

I'd love to have one but I can't find a case anywhere that will fit the Q with
    that big daddy battery.

I inquired at
    Seidio thinking since they make it they might make a case and
    this is what they replied to me:

Thank you for your interest in Seidio products! I don’t believe that any skins
    for the 3200mAh extended batteries will be developed, but we should be
    offering the rubberized case, the crystal case, and the hybrid cases for the
    Moto Q with 2100mAh battery soon.
    We are aiming to get these products out and available to our customers within
    the next week or so.
  5. Tao

Tao New Member

Stock battery. Consistent usage, voice and data.

With all the updates and tweaks preventing it from making data connections every 15 min, I only need to charge mine once every two days with light use, and over night if I used it heavily that day.

Since the updates I haven't needed to charge it in the middle of the day.
  6. BoneZQ

BoneZQ New Member

Well I'm coming to the end of 2 days of steady, consistent usage of calls and a significant amount of web browsing... And I'm at half the battery left.
  7. RFI4U

RFI4U New Member

BonZQ I''m just curious, did you find a case to fit the phone with that extra battery size or do you not use a case?
  8. BoneZQ

BoneZQ New Member

I don't have a case.. yet. I'm just waiting for something to be released. In the meantime, I'm not using anything. I'd like very much if a rubberized or latex covering was released for it..
  9. kitvan

kitvan New Member

batteries

i don't know if you've already checked boxwave.com - they might have something...

also: is there a Seidio battery that can outlast the 1130 mAh stock motorola battery, but that can fit with the stock door and keep the original form factor?
  10. Chizad

Chizad New Member

I'd like to know this too.
    Biggest problem with the Q is that it drains before I get home from work every day.
  11. MotQNNJ

MotQNNJ Guest

I have this pouch and there is plenty of room for the 1640/2100 extended battery. I think the 3200 would also fit with no problem. There is still more room within the case.

Attached Files:

12. dilirum

dilirum New Member

13. Dano59

Dano59 New Member

I love my 3200 and I use a great cordora case that I had from my Blackberry 7250 and it works perfect.

Thanks
    Dano
  14. fusion1

fusion1 Member

I dunno there is something about a case like a pouch that is pictured above that screams "man purse". Like the Seinfeld episode, JERRY: "Someone stole my European Carryall." COP: "huh, what's that?" JERRY:"It's not a purse, it's European!" Same thing here. I'll wait for the Seidio case, which hopefully from the other thread sounds like weeks not months now.