$10,000 sprint bill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony Bag o Donuts, Oct 30, 2007.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

how do i put this.... uhm, holy crap :}
  2. When I had my treo, I was always asked why do I stay with verizon with their high plans. I tell them because it avoids stuff like this.
  3. Stealth

Stealth New Member

You don't think this could happen with VZW or other carriers?
  4. Stealth

Stealth New Member

For a second I thought it was ScubaSteve.
  5. No it could.
    But Verizon is very controlling and also disables features on phones and not allowing outside parties to get customer info. However, in this case it is more end user than carrier related.
  6. Stealth

Stealth New Member

Yep - well thats good then.... I will have to remember this when my kids get older....
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

whahahhahahahhahahhahaa... that who i was thinking of for a moment :}
  8. gotta love sarcasm
  9. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

Holy crap! and here I was worried when my bill (read: wife talking on phone) hit $350.
  10. piranah

piranah New Member

I think that if the girl is challenged, then they should kinda realize whats going on and say ok, we understand. You know they do, but they just want money
  11. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yep, she is..

12. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i would still be somewhat worried about that :}... but what do i know, SO has enough minutes and at home we have VoIP so.
  13. Stealth

Stealth New Member

We had Voip through time warner.. then we found out that our Directv receviers needed analog phone lines to work (really for me to get NFL Sunday ticket - regular programming would have been fine) so I had to switch back to AT&T (formerly a Bell, formely AT&T formaly a Bell, etc. etc.)
  14. I haven't had my directv hooked up to a phone line for years, until I got a dvr...
  15. Stealth

Stealth New Member

Yep none of ours are hooked up except the DVR now... that was about 3 years ago.
  16. goyleinlove

goyleinlove New Member

I don't care how little you know about phones you HAVE to know that you have gone well above and beyond your limitations in your plan when something like this happens