1 GB cards on sale at Office Max

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by My-Q, Feb 12, 2007.

1. My-Q

My-Q New Member

1 GB cards on sale at Office Max

Even though there is a great interest in the 2 GB and 4GB, I just wanted to let you guys know that OfficeMax has the SanDisk1GB card on sale for $19.99. At my local store, in Jackson, Tennessee, the cards are regularly $44.99 with a $25.00 instant rebate. Every one who is wanting a card, go get it!

This is now until February 17th.

OfficeMax also has the 1GB transflash on sale as well.
  2. Utah Q User

Utah Q User New Member

This is for a "micro sd card". I take it that wont work in the Q? Has to be a "mini" sd card?
    Let me know so I can buy this thing or not!
  3. My-Q

My-Q New Member

The micro-SD is the same as the transflash. It's a little bitty thing and, like the mini, comes with a standard SD-sized adaptor. Other devices us the micro-SD, like the RAZR and enV. It does NOT work on the Q. The Q uses the mini-SD ONLY.
  4. Esschoir

Esschoir New Member

The sale at OM is for the miniSD (Sandisk 1 gig) as well.

At my local store they didn't have the mini out on display, nor did they have a rack card advertising the sale price. But I asked a salesman, he found one out back, it rang up at $20, and it worked like a charm in my Q.
  5. CMantis

CMantis New Member

You can get a 2gb online for ~$20 shipped or I opted for a 4gb for ~$55. If you look around there are some deals to be had. Just make sure if its a 4gb card its not the HC variety.
  6. My-Q

My-Q New Member

I would not have noticed the cards were on sale either. The display was near the check out and I just happened to notice. The sale is in their ad for the week. I usually get the ad when I go into the store, this time I didn't.
  7. My-Q

My-Q New Member

"The sale at OM is for the miniSD (Sandisk 1 gig) as well."

You know, I just noticed that I didn't say that part in the original post. It would have saved a lot of confusion.:embarassed:
  8. My-Q

My-Q New Member

You know, the more stuff I buy on-line the more disgusted I get with the process. The is not a rant. I get tired of paying shipping twice (to me then to them). One of these days I'm going to adopt the policy, if I can't touch it, I don't want it. LOL
  9. Esschoir

Esschoir New Member

This is now on sale at this price at CompUSA and Office Depot according to this week's (2/18) flyers.
  10. qnoob

qnoob New Member

I tend to gravitate towards Best Buy ever since they started doing away with "price after rebate" and started eating the rebate and passing on the savings to the consumer with "instant savings". No forms to fill. It's such a convenience.

I'm no way a Best Buy fanboy, but at least when I see a price at BBY, I know it's the price I'm going to pay at the register.
  11. troutseth

troutseth Guest

I have recently become addicted to Amazon. I just got my girlfriend a 1 gb micro for 9 bucks. I did have to take on 4 bucks shipping, but wow. They are still 20-30 on BB.
  12. evil247

evil247 New Member

meritline.com. I have ordered twice through them and got the shipment fast and have had no problems with either card.
  13. inf3st

inf3st New Member

Best Buy is always more expensive. Except for sunday specials. When I first bought my 1 gig minisd a couple of years ago. It was 120 at best buy and 70 off the net.
  14. kyew

kyew New Member

1 gig; Comp usa this week $19.99
  15. My-Q

My-Q New Member

I imagine all those eletronic-type businesses get together and take turns. Just another conspiracy in our world of conspiracy.
  16. gmplr831

gmplr831 New Member

Very cool. I got my 2 GB at newegg. Gotta love newegg.
  17. My-Q

My-Q New Member

I am kinda thrilled with newegg. When I was working in IT, I ordered from them a lot. Then, other people were paying the shipping. Since I have to now, I don't shop there so much.