The previously revealed Xbox LIVE game, Fling, is now available on the Windows Phone marketplace. For those familiar with Miniclip, to many, Fling is one of the best puzzle games ever made. The amount of puzzles are practically endless, it includes four game modes, and 30 levels of increasing difficulty. This puzzle game will surely keep you playing for hours on end until your battery drains to zero percent.
Fling on the Windows Phone is published by none other than Miniclip, and is now available as version 220.127.116.11 with a download size of 18 MB. Supported languages are Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, and Português. Remember this is an Xbox LIVE game, so a free trial version is available for download so you can give Fling a…well, fling.
Download Link: Fling
Considered by many the best puzzle game ever made!
Featuring 10,000s of unique puzzles, such that no two puzzles you encounter are ever the same, and split into 30 levels of increasing difficulty, Fling guarantees you many long hours of puzzling fun!
Each puzzle has a single, unique solution, and is solved by simply flinging (pushing) the furballs, and watching them bump each other off the edge of the screen, until only one is left.
FOUR GAME MODES:
* FREE-PLAY mode – play at your own pace, while the game tracks your stats and keeps track of all puzzles solved/failed, allowing you to browse your entire puzzle-solving history and go back to any previously solved/unsolved puzzle to attempt to (re-)solve it!
* ARCADE mode – race against the clock, solving as many puzzles of ever-increasing difficulty as you can before your time runs out!
* CHALLENGE mode – solve sets of puzzles within a given amount of time to progress, while trying to beat your personal best times for each level!
* FRENZY mode – the all new survival mode – keep the board from filling up by flinging same-colored balls off the board!
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
* HINTs and UNDOs are provided to help you solve the puzzles when stuck
* Local+Global high-scores lists, as well as Xbox Live leaderboards + achievements
* Automatic saving of games – always come back to the game right where you left it!