Another day, another XDA hack to help NoDo get out to those who deserve it. The difference is that this time it’s an easy one, and appears to be remarkably successful. The one caveat is that this only works on phones that are described by Microsoft as “delivering update.” If your phone is on that list, but you still haven’t seen NoDo, this should get it for you:
- Start Zune
- Turn off Data connection and Wifi on the Phone
- Connect the Phone with the PC (USB)
- Start the update search in Zune
- About 3 seconds later, disconnect your PC from the internet (Turn WLAN off).
- Zune finds NoDo-Update. Press OK.
- Connect to the internet again and install the update.
Apparently the timing in step 5 is a bit finicky, but keep trying and it should work!
My Dell Venue Pro is rockn the NODO. Install was super smooth. The phone is now blazingly faster.
Works like a charm… It took three or four tries to get it though….
Did not work for me on my Dell Venue Pro. Tried about 8 times.
i have tried this more then 50 time but did show me any ,,,i have HTC HD7 on (O2 uk)…i think they are starting update from 5th april.but i am not sure about which year it will be ….XXXX:X